Reliable, Honest and Friendly Service
GET YOUR BOILER SERVICED
- “(Re: New Bathroom)
Wesley is in a league of his own. He is extremely fussy and always finishes a job to the highest standards. He is reliable, honest, and is worth every penny he earns. ” Mrs Plusse, The Hythe, 12th September, Home Owner
- “(Re: Continental Freezer)
Very quick and reasonable” Mr J McClemont, Mile End, 11th July, Home Owner
- “(Re: Toilet leak) Very good job, conscientious, and cheerful.” Mr Dowling, Blackheath, 14th June, Home Owner
- “(Re: Toilet Ball-valve, seat, mains stop-valve replacement)
Yes, has a good appetite for work” Mr T Ford, Shrub End, 19th July, Home Owner
- “(Re: new shower, Remove Air-lock) Fantastic service, Highly recommend.” Mr D Fricker, Great Bromley, 9th July, Home Owner
- “(Re: established sink blockage) Excellent Job. Very trustworthy and fair. will tell and recommend to others. Cheers. ” Mr R Harden, Highwoods, 8th July, Home Owner
- “(Re: replacement toilet)
Great Job, Many thanks. ” Mr K Worsfold, Shrub End, 7th July, Home Owner
- “(Re: Toilet ball-valve) A man for any crisis, plus service with a smile.” Mr N Bell, Elmstead, 27th June, Home Owner
- “ (Re:Complex plumbing and heating blockage)
I own several properties in colchester. Some engineers are careless and sloppy, and once my whole family was gassed.
Wesley is methodical and thorough, with utmost care and safety of his customers and with confidence. I trust him to do all my Gas and plumbing. Without doubt he is the safest gas engineer I have ever known in 50years.
I wish I had known him before.” Mr G Khan, Colchester, 28th June, Landlord
- “(Re: Loft cistern, ball-valve, lagging, overflow, isolation valves)
Very pleased with the hard work which he has to put into replacement plumbing which was in a state and required virtual replacement throughout.” Mr M Jagger, Colchester, 21st November, Home Owner
- “(Re: Powerflushing Blocked Cottage Heating system)
Wesley has just finished powerflushing my central heating for me.
Since we have lived in our cottage the heating has never worked properly, upstairs being virtually useless. The system is very old and a succession of previous plumbers had advised us that it needed considerable and costly re-furbishment. I contacted Wellesley via the Powerflush Association and asked him to look at it for me.
His meticulous approach to his work meant he was able to pinpoint the problem to the return pipework from the upstairs system. He made a very educated estimate as to where the blockage was and was able to clear it.
For the first time in seven years we had full heat throughout the system and piping hot water.
As you can appreciate, the plumbing in a 300 year old property is not straightforward, but Wellesley was able to succeed where 4 other plumbers had failed.
I cannot recommend his work highly enough. ” Mr D Flay, Essex, 4th June, Home Owner
- “(Re: Unblocked outside kitchen drain + Main Interceptor)
Fed up with the gurgling sounds emanating from my kitchen sink after doing the dishes, I gave Wesley a call from Greenstar. He was very prompt, did a very professional job and tidied up after himself. And guess what? No more gurgling sink. ” Miss A Harker, Wivenhoe, 25th April, Landlord
- “(Re: Combi Boiler Hot Water not firing, when tap is low. Also Oven not lighting to full flame)
Dear Wesley, Thank you very much for sorting out the problem with my boiler and also my oven, they now work like new and i am really happy!
You were very thorough and professional and I will definitely be in touch if I have any other problems, also I will reccomend you to anyone else I know. Thanks Again!” Miss T Cairns, Colchester, 28th July, Home Owner
Gas Safe Register is the official list of gas engineers who are qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. It replaced CORGI. Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix or service your appliances and always check the engineer’s Gas Safe Register ID card.